Download the VTube installation file by clicking on the download button.
After you download the installation package, request an installation password by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read About Changes Below
Version 2.9.21 build 54 - October 25, 2019
- For VTube-STEP Mode: Supravision filenames are also part numbers. However, Supravision files also contain internal part numbers. Usually the two are the same. However, because Supravision files may contain truncated or incorrect internal part numbers, we've added a feature to VTube that allows you to choose to use either the filename as the part number or the embedded part number during data import.This choice is available for single file import or batch mode import. (Batch mode allows you to import all the Supravision files in a folder.)
Version 2.9.21 build 52 - October 23, 2019
- We fixed a bug in the VTube-STEP DOCS data file import that would cause some files to not import any data.
Version 2.9.21 build 38 - September 11, 2019
- The new license activation system is simpler than the previous two-step system. It allows for registration in one step with preset credentials through the internet 24/7.
For details on how the cloud-based license activation system works, please download this document.
- VTube now requires much less CPU usage than previous versions.
- We made changes to VTube to allow it to run better on computers that are using the new i9 chipset. Previous versions, for example, might hang while loading. This version does not.
- New User Access Control allows you to restrict who can change the setup in VTube-STEP.
- We fine-tuned the output for NNSY data based on feedback.